Monday, November 17, 2008

daisy cadiz


Hi....welcome to my blog http://shenduzzful.blogspot.com/


My name is daisy cadiz,i live in adlawan roxas city,im 19 years of age.im studying at hercor college, located at roxas city,taken a degree of bs computer science.3rd year college student...

im a student to suffer all the things,like trials to come for me as a student.but i give my best to conquer all this...
About me:

BIRTHDAY:december 31,1989
HOBBIES:computer
HANGOUT:my wonderful house
FAVORITE COLOR:pink
FAVORITE SUBJECT: my major subject

dislike:bad attitude

like:good attitude
BAND:spongecola,callalily,bamboo!
ARTIST: shaina magdayao,empress schuck...!
singer: avril,ne-yo,yael,many to mention...etc.

Im a wom@n that sophisticated,im a real person and good.but sometimes if the person not good to me of course im not good also....!

For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.


Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever..

it hurts to love someone and not be loved in return,but what the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel...!



No comments: